Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Un-balanced Attitude

The above title is derived from my own experience. It is not an happy experience, though. That is why I post it out. According a popular jargon in marketing (and psychology of course) bad experience creates 10 miltipliers, while good one proposes only one-two multipliers. I wrote this article because I cannot forget how hurted I am, due to this experience.

There are some friends who always ask for help from me when they are stuck with the problem. But when I ask for the same favour, they reply diferently. The recent case is about shifting from a job in one office to another one. It is not an easy work, since there are some figures to contact with, and some position holders to be assured with about the people you want to recommend.

Now those friends who seeked help from me already moved to the designated place.  Their job is lighter, but the income coming into their pocket is higher than the old place. The working situtation is also far better than before. Their smile is everywhere, in Blackberry massanger contact, in facebook, twitter and so on.

Then comes one day when I need their help, in turn. My younger sister needs badly for a job, since her husband lost his job. They have a baby to feed and need a hard cash to afford their life. Having seen their suffering I then went to those people whom I have already gave a hand. They agree to help but they insist that a formal prochedure should be taken. Then my sister underwent all the prochedures. And failed.

I was shocked. Those friends was begging to me like poor men on the street, pretended as if they would die if I did not do a favour for them. When comes my turn they pretend as if they do not know me and everything should be done according to the formal prochedure? What a shame.....

Never do I forget you friends, for this humiliation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tragedi 2015: Ramadhan Berduka

Tulisan ini saya posting disini tepat hari ulang tahun ke 61 saya, 18 Desember 2025. Seperti yang saya bilang, saya sudah memaafkan, tapi sa...