Recently I was asked to become speaker in an international seminar by my office on special issues that according to many people, it is only me who can handle. So within one week I prepared the paper, do not mention about many obstacles and disturbance during my writing. Let alone the reference that I have never read it.
When the time of flight booking I was quite surprise since they just gave me only one day to stay and have to leave on the same day to go back to our country. Can you imagine how tiresome flying to another country for 6 hours,and spent only 30 minutes speaking to the audience, and sould by flying back for another 6 hours.
I was trying to apply for extension but rejected outrightly. Even the rejection become worse because of making me laughter stock.
I will never forget this, whole of my life.
Trust me.
February 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment