You might be a dumb person if you dont care your surroundings. But how if the environtment does not do the same thing to you?
I was a care person and always trying to be friendly to others. I do this for two reasons. Firstly because I am not introvert. I am always open to everyone to criticize me if I am wrong and ready to give suggestion whenever asked by others. Secondly because people consider me as a person with a special knowledge. I do not want people become affraid of asking something for their own good.
Now I change my style. I do not talk with people except if they asked me to. I do not call anyone either but if they do it to me.
Strangely people do not care. I do not why....
May be people think I behave like that because I should be like that due to my rank/position. If it is so, then this environment is not healthy anymore. On my standard, people should not respect others because either of their rank or position, instead for their ethics and moral behaviour.
One people may notice that. But I already didnt care.
Should I?
Office,
Being unlucky man, praying to his god.
I was a care person and always trying to be friendly to others. I do this for two reasons. Firstly because I am not introvert. I am always open to everyone to criticize me if I am wrong and ready to give suggestion whenever asked by others. Secondly because people consider me as a person with a special knowledge. I do not want people become affraid of asking something for their own good.
Now I change my style. I do not talk with people except if they asked me to. I do not call anyone either but if they do it to me.
Strangely people do not care. I do not why....
May be people think I behave like that because I should be like that due to my rank/position. If it is so, then this environment is not healthy anymore. On my standard, people should not respect others because either of their rank or position, instead for their ethics and moral behaviour.
One people may notice that. But I already didnt care.
Should I?
Office,
Being unlucky man, praying to his god.
No comments:
Post a Comment